Pop Goes The World

[Disclaimer: This website does not reflect the views of Georgia State University] Pop Goes the World was a show made for 24 hour party people! It was a show devoted to pop music of the 80's to the present! Where you could Join J-J-Jenny every Friday from 6-8pm on WRAS Atlanta Album88 (88.5 fm) for the best in brit pop, indie pop, synth pop, italodisco, freestyle and ladies of the 80's! This show was so bad it was rad!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Show Playlist 2.13.09

song - artist - album

[1st set]

Fox the Fox - Precious Little Diamond - In the Dark of the Nite
Modern Talking - Diamonds Never Made A Lady - The First Album
Nice & Wild - Diamond Girl - Energy, Love and Unity
H2O - Blue Diamond - 12"
Nine Ways to Win - Ashes and Diamonds - Nine Ways to Win

[2nd set]

Bumblebee Unlimited - Lady Bug (I Just Wanna Be Your)
Klymaxx - Man Size Love - Man Size Love 12"
Men at Work - I Can See It In Your Eyes - Business As Usual
Bananarama - Shy Boy (Don't It Make You Feel Good) - Deep Sea Skiving
Giorgio and Chris - Love Now, Hurt Later - Love's In You, Love's In Me
Donna Summer - I Feel Love - I Remember Yesterday
The Power Station - Still in Your Heart - The Power Station

[3rd set]

The Smiths - Unlovable - Louder Than Bombs
Pulp - I Want You - Freaks
Lush - I've Been Here Before - Love Life
TVP- This Army Silence - ...And Don't the Kids Just Love It
New Order - Leave Me Alone - Power, Corruption & Lies
Ultravox - Slip Away - Ultravox!
Morrissey - I KNow It's Gonna Happen Someday - Your Arsenal

[4th set]

Erasure - Oh l'Amour - Wonderland
Nick Heyward - You're My World - I Love You Avenue
Martika - Cross My Heart - Martika
ABC - Valentine's Day - The Lexicon of Love
Pet Shop Boys - Heart - 12"
Stacey Q - Two of Hearts - Two of Hearts 12"
Modern Talking - Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. For Love) - Ready For Romance the 3rd album