Pop Goes The World

[Disclaimer: This website does not reflect the views of Georgia State University] Pop Goes the World was a show made for 24 hour party people! It was a show devoted to pop music of the 80's to the present! Where you could Join J-J-Jenny every Friday from 6-8pm on WRAS Atlanta Album88 (88.5 fm) for the best in brit pop, indie pop, synth pop, italodisco, freestyle and ladies of the 80's! This show was so bad it was rad!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Show Playlist 6.20.08

The Covers Show

Artist - Song

[1st set]
The Jam - Heatwave
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Surfin' USA
Figures on a Beach - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
Pepsi & Shirlie - All Right Now
Tik & Tok - Summer in the City
Devo - Satisfaction (I Can't Get No)
Bananarama - Nathan Jones

[2nd set]
The Lords of the New Church - Live For Today
Blake Babies - Temptation Eyes
Adam Ant - Hello, I Love You
Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust
Breakfast Club - Drive My Car
Invisible Zoo - Doo Wah Diddy
Kylie Minogue - Locomotion
Automusik - The Hound Dog

[3rd set]
Stars - This Charming Man
The Foxglove Hunt - Love My Way
I Am the World Trade Center - Going Underground
Pet Shop Boys - Where the Streets Have No Name (Can't Take My Eyes Off of You)
INXS - The Loved One

[4th set]
Dead or Alive - That's the Way I Like It
Martika - I Feel the Earth Move
Madonna - Fever
Psuedo Echo - Funky Town
Sabrina - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Information Society - Lay All Your Love on Me
Erasure - S.O.S
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hanging On
The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye