Pop Goes The World

[Disclaimer: This website does not reflect the views of Georgia State University] Pop Goes the World was a show made for 24 hour party people! It was a show devoted to pop music of the 80's to the present! Where you could Join J-J-Jenny every Friday from 6-8pm on WRAS Atlanta Album88 (88.5 fm) for the best in brit pop, indie pop, synth pop, italodisco, freestyle and ladies of the 80's! This show was so bad it was rad!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pop!

Hello my 24 hour party people! Thank you so much for listening! I have gotten so many nice emails about "pop goes the world" and requests for the weekly playlists that I finally posted this blog for that very reason! I would love to hear feedback/suggestions for the show. I'm sorry but I will not stop playing Madonna no matter how many mean posts I may get, I just don't see any reason to justify my love! This blog is for people who love the show and who love pop music! If there are any artists that I need to know about please feel free to let me know, especially artists from the 80s! I love discovering new music which is why I love being apart of WRAS. Be sure to be apart of the fun every Friday cause it is always a dance party!

:::Disclaimer: This website does not reflect the views of Georgia State University:::